Everyone always wants to know where to start. Starting is the first step, but it’s also the hardest. To be successful you must create a habit. Once you have created the habit, dedication and adherence will help you reach your goals. Here’s some tips to creating the habit:
- Do it first thing in the morning – you’ll get it out of the way and start your day with a win.
- Set out clothes the night before – this will make it easier to get up and go.
- Put it in your schedule – that way you can’t make excuses when it comes time to actually do it.
- Follow a set Workout Routine – this makes your workout more productive and time-efficient.
- Don’t start out doing too much – doing too much will only lead to burnout. Start small and slowly, work your way up.
- Workout with friends – to build accountability and make it fun.
- Combine it with chores – this goes back to making exercise more time-efficient.
- Something beats nothing – a 20 minute walk beats no walk at all.
- Make sure it’s goal-focused – wanna build muscle and lose body fat? Lift weights. Wanna improve you cardiovascular health? Do more cardio.
Still having troubles creating the habit? Looking for someone to keep you accountable? Guess what one of the main functions of a coach is? Keeping you accountable. Head over to www.kaylimontoyafitness.weebly.com and apply for a free coaching call so we can discuss your goals and how I can help you reach them.