LOSE WEIGHT STARTING TODAY!
- Include low calorie veggies with most of your meals.
- Include leaner proteins with most of your meals.
- Limit snacking (1/day) and eat fruit or protein.
- Stick to low or zero calorie drinks and condiments.
- Start walking more (aim for 8-12k steps per day).
- Start lifting weights a few times per week.
Are you struggling to figure out how to get started? No matter what plan you follow, you can’t seem to get the scale moving?
If so, I’ve got a challenge for you…
For the next TWO weeks, I want you to implement as many as these strategies as you can.
No cutting carbs, forgoing fat, of slashing sugar…
Yes, it’s true you need to eat fewer calories to lose weight.
But if you go in with a long list of things you can’t or shouldn’t have anymore, it’ll only worsen your relationship with food. You’ll end up resenting fitness and quit altogether.
SO I encourage you to give this a go! Instead, work on ADDING these healthy habits into your day-to-day life.
Best case scenario? It kick starts your weight lose journey in a healthy, sustainable way. Worst case scenario? It doesn’t work, and you’ve only wasted two weeks (which is nothing compared to how much time most people have lost on FAD diets).
Give it a shot! Shoot me an email or DM on Facebook or IG with your results! If you have questions, head over to www.kaylimontoyafitness.weebly.com and apply for a free coaching call and we will discuss your goals, questions and strategies to tackle both together!